What is VoIP?
VoIP is an internet phone service known as Voice over Internet Protocol. Essentially, it’s technology that allows you to make phone calls over a high speed internet connection without having access to a physical landline. VoIP services can greatly improve a business’s ability to communicate with its clients and employees, while also being a cost effective alternative to traditional phone services.
Why is VoIP good for business?
- The same way a mobile phone gives you the freedom to take and make phone calls from anywhere, VoIP gives your business the same freedom. With VoIP your phone can ring on any device you choose, allowing you the freedom and flexibility to get out of the office without missing a thing.
- You can choose where your phone rings and how. VoIP allows your phone to ring on multiple devices at once. You can choose to set it up like a traditional phone system, or choose to have it ring your cell. You can even set a hierarchy, choosing which devices to ring in what order.
- Not having your phone system based in one location allows you to keep in business in case of power or internet outage. If an office phone can’t be reached a mobile phone or computer in a different location can.
- VoIP is cheaper than a traditional phone service so it’s a great way to cut costs without sacrificing service.
- Save money of long distance and international calls.
- A wireless system means there’s no need for costly hardware or installation.
If your interested in learning more about VoIP and if it’s right for your business, give us a call at 732-914-8324 or click here to make an appointment.